MasterCard Transit App - Case Study
Project Directive: The design of a demonstrable proof of concept (POC) for MasterCard reflecting the Metro Transit Authority (MTA), providing a seamless user experience around personas blending them with MasterCard Priceless Experiences, the MasterCard QKR app for splitting a bill at a resturant, ordering food online or the purchase of tickets for the cinema, and a built-in "intelligent assistant" that enables users to take advantage of reward opportuniities in addition to reminders of calendar events and common activities of the end-users daily life for the local communter, the business traveller or leisure activities.
- Research and analyze competitive navigation apps of the greater New York area to ascertain feature sets
- Create interface for origin, destination, offering MasetrCard Special Locations with cost and directions instituted with a map overlay
- Creation of map overlay provideing options for subway, bus, rail, walking, or cycling
- Institute MasterCard Priceless experiences with navigational reroute
- Design interactivity for leisure places of interest with destination log for resturants, movies and theater, parks, and landmark destinations with various buy categories
- Generate MasterCard datapoints, or purchase from MasterCard merchant locations and have the purcased product shipped